- Nutritional and botanical research, including over a decade of Dr. Hudson’s clinical experience, shaped this thoughtful and effective premenstrual support formula.*
- Premenstrual support from all of the well-researched nutrients and herbs studied and observed empirically to promote relief from common PMS as well as overall healthy menstrual cycles throughout.
- Vitamin E, Vitamin B6, Magnesium and Calcium are all nutrients indicated in related research, to support premenstrual symptom relief
- Chaste tree berry is one of the most helpful and supportive herbs in balancing the menstrual cycle
- Ginkgo and St. John’s wort have supportive research towards the premenstrual cycle; other hormone supportive, traditional herbs include Dong quai, Wild yam and Passionflower
- Borage seed oil is high in GLA (Gamma linolenic acid), a well-researched ingredient with positive menstrual cycle support
Suggested Use: 2 capsules daily, ongoing during menstruating years
Amount per Serving ...% Daily Value
Vitamin E (as d~alpha tocopheryl succinate...200 IU .... 666 %
Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxal~5~phosphate)...25 mg .... 2500 %
Calcium (as citrate, malate)...50 mg .... 5%
lodine (from kelp)...75 mcg .... 50%
Magnesium (as citrate, malate)...100 mg .... 25%
Chromium (as picolinate)...100 mcg .... 83%
Borage seed oil extract ~ Borago officinalis...150 mg .... †
Wild yam root ~ Dioscorea villosa...100 mg .... †
Dandelion leaf ~ Taraxacum officinale...100 mg .... †
Dong quai root ~ Angelica sinensis...100 mg .... †
Passionflower extract 5:1 ~ Passiflora incarnata...100 mg .... †
St. John's wort tops ~ Hypericum perforatum...100 mg .... †
Chaste tree berry ~ Vitex agnus~castus ...50 mg .... †
Chaste tree berry extract ~Vitex agnus~castus...25 mg .... †
Ginkgo leaf extract ~ Ginkgo biloba ...15 mg .... †
† Daily Value not established
vegetarian capsule (cellulose and water).
Women's Phase I™ is suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
* This statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Required Notice For California Residents: California Proposition 65 WARNING: Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals including lead which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/food.