- Uplift is a thoughtful and balanced combination of research supported nutrients and herbs promoting a positive mood.*
- Mood support from traditional herbs as well as researched herbs and nutrients in support of a positive mood; this formula may be used for occasional, temporary needs, or ongoing as needed.
- Research has indicated certain nutrients for maintenance of a positive mood: Vitamin B6, Vitamin B12 & Methylated Folic acid (as L-5-MTHF)
- St. John’s wort is one of the best researched herbs in support of a positive mood
- Ginkgo promotes blood flow to the brain thereby supporting the individual nutrients and their positive supportive effects on mood
- Rhodiola is a wonderful general tonic with historical use supporting emotional well-being and Lemon balm has also traditionally been used to promote a positive mood
Suggested use: 1 capsule, up to three times daily, as needed. Also suitable for men.
Amount per Serving ......% DailyValue
Vitamin B6 (as pyridoral-5-phosphate) …..25 mg…... 1250
Folate (as L-5 Methylfolate)......... 300mcg…... 75
Vitamin B12 as methylcobalamin) …….. 350 mcg 5630
St. John's Wort flower extract
~ Hypericum perforatum…………...200 mg……..†
Rhodiola rosea root Extract 50mg……..†
Ginkgo biloba leaf extract
~ Ginkgo biloba ………….30 mg…….†
Lemon balm leaf extract
~ Melissa officinalis …………..25mg……..†
† Daily Value not established.
Other ingredients :
Vegetarian capsule (Cellulose and water), I-leucine.
Uplift™ is suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
*This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose,treat,cure or prevent any disease.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Required Notice For California Residents: California Proposition 65 WARNING: Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals including lead which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/food.