- ThyroFem combines nutritional and botanical ingredients promoting balanced support of the thyroid gland in concert with the whole endocrine system.*
- Specific key nutrients promote normal, healthy thyroid function and production of thyroid hormone. Select herbs provide traditional thyroid support and balanced polyglandular support with the entire endocrine system.
- Support and maintenance of the manufacture of thyroid hormone from Zinc, Vitamin E, Iodine and Tyrosine
- Promotes the conversion of thyroid hormone with Zinc, Copper and Selenium
- Botanical support from Ashwagandha and Rhodiola
- Combined with exercise, ThyroFem supports increased sensitivity of the thyroid tissue to thyroid hormone
Suggested Use: 2 capsules, 1-2 times daily
Amount per Serving ….. % DailyValue
Vitamin C (as calcium ascorbate) ... 300 mg....500 %
Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl succinate)... 100 IU.... 333%
Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin)... 500 mcg ....8333 %
lodine (from kelp)... 150 mcg ....100%
Zinc (as picolinate)....10 mg ....66%
Copper (as amino acid chelate)...1 mg ....50%
Selenium (as l-selenomethionine)....100 mcg ....142%
L-Tyrosine... 500 mg ....†
Ashwagandha root extract
~ Withania somnifera…. 250 mg ....†
Rhodiola rosea root extract….100 mg ....†
† Daily Value not established.
vegetarian capsule (cellulose and water).
ThyroFem™ is suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Required Notice For California Residents: California Proposition 65 WARNING: Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals including lead which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/food.