- Normal healthy menstrual flow is important for all menstruating women. This formula utilizes time honored herbs and research based ingredients to promote normal menstrual flow.*
- Promotes healthy and normal menstrual flow with the use of astringent herbs that support tone in the uterus. Research also indicates certain nutrients to maintain a healthy menses.
- Vitamin A, Vitamin C and Bioflavonoids have shown in research to support normal healthy menstrual flow
- Vitamin K promotes clotting and in this way can support healthy menses
- Traditional herbs in support of a normal menstrual flow include Yarrow flower, Periwinkle herb, Cranesbill root and Shepherd’s purse herb
- Life root herb is an age old and important uterine tonic to maintain normal menstrual flow; Ginger is also an important and well-rounded tonic herb supportive for healthy menstrual flow and uterine tone
Suggested Use: For short-term management, 3 capsules as needed, every 3-4 hours, during menses; 1 capsule daily may be taken long-term.
Amount per Serving ….. % DailyValue
Vitamin A (as retinyl palmitate) … 5,000 IU ......100%
Vitamin C … 500 mg ......833 %
(as calcium ascorbate, buffered)
Vitamin K1 (as phytonadione) … 150 mcg ......187%
Calcium (as ascorbate) … 55 mg ......5%
Bioflavonoids (from citrus) … 400 mg ...... †
Ginger root - Zingiber officinale … 300 mg ...... †
Yarrow flower - Achillea millefolium … 250 mg ......†
Shepherd's purse aerial parts
~ Capsella bursa-pastoris … 200 mg ......†
~ Geranium maculatum … 200 mg ......†
Periwinkle aerial parts - Vinca spp … 200 mg ......†
Life root herb extract (4:1) - Senecio aureus … 100 mg ......†
† Daily Value not established.
Vegetable cellulose and water.
Slow Flow™ is suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
*This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Required Notice For California Residents: California Proposition 65 WARNING: Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals including lead which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/food.