- This progressive powdered formula offers a phytoestrogen-rich blend of botanicals and non-GMO soy isoflavones and flax seed lignans; women in all stages of menopause may benefit from a high dietary intake of phytoestrogens.*
- Supports the many health-promoting benefits of a high daily intake of phytoestrogens, including bone, heart, and breast health, and more.*
- Soy isoflavones are the richest source of phytoestrogens, supplying the isoflavones genistein and daidzein.
- Flax seeds are the best source of lignans, also a phytoestrogen and they constitute an important fiber.
- Alfalfa and Red clover are traditional medicinal herbs for menopause, also containing phytoestrogens.
- Black cohosh, although it does not itself contain any phytoestrogens, is clinically effective in promoting relief of many menopause symptoms, including hot flashes, vaginal dryness, mood changes and more.
Serving Size 1 tablespoon
Amount per Tablespoon ……………. % Daily Value
Calories … 39
Calories from Fat … 9.75
Total Fat … 98g 1.5%
Sodium … 4.17 mg <1%
Potassium ... 118 mg 3%
TotaCarbohydrates … 3g 1%
Fiber …. 2.75 g 11%
Soluble Fiber … 91g
Insoluble fiber 184g
Protein … 3.06g 6%
Calcium … 33mg 3%
Iron … 1.44mg 8%
Zinc … 75 mg 5%
Magnesium ... 50mg 12%
Copper … 160 mcg 8%
Phosphorous … 80 mg 8%
Flax seeds (lignans 4.77mg/gm, 35.83 mg.
fignans/serving) - Linum usitatissimum … 7500 mg †
Soy bean protein Non-GMO - isoflavones 3%,
42 mg isoflavones serving) -Glycinemas … 1400 mg †
Block Cohosh root - Cimicifuga racemosa
Atata leat - Medc90 sativa … 30mg †
Red Cover leaf & Blossom - Trifolium pratense … 30mg †
† Daily Value not established.
*Percent Daily Values based on a 2000 calorie diet.
*This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Required Notice For California Residents: California Proposition 65 WARNING: Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals including lead which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/food.