- Research on key nutrients and knowledge of traditional herbs combine in this thoughtful formula for morning sickness and general intestinal nausea. Safe for short term use while pregnant.*
- Supports the relief of general nausea and morning sickness with science based nutrients and historically used herbs.
- Vitamin B6 has shown in research to promote relief from morning sickness, although best used in combination with other ingredients
- Vitamin K and Vitamin C used together have shown excellent support for relief of nausea
- Ginger has a long tradition of supporting the entire digestive system, and especially in promoting relief from morning sickness. It also has an excellent safety profile and is safe for use during pregnancy
- Peppermint and Lemon balm are traditionally used gentle herbs supportive for the stomach
Suggested Use: 1 capsule, up to twice daily. Safe during pregnancy for short term use. Also suitable for men.
Serving Size 1 Capsule
Amount per Serving...% DailyValue
Vitamin C (as calcium ascorbate. buffered).... 250 mg 416%
Vitamin K-1 (as phylloquinone)...25 mcg 31%
Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxal-5-phosphate).... 38 mg 1900%
Ginger root extract ~ Zingiber officinale …. 50 mg †
Ginger root ~ Zingiber officinale… 400 mg †
Peppermint leaf ~ Mentha piperita… 25 mg †
Lemon balm leaf ~ Melissa officinalis ….25 mg †
† Daily Value not established
Vegetarian capsule (cellulose and water).
Nausea Ease™ is suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
* This statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Required Notice For California Residents: California Proposition 65 WARNING: Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals including lead which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/food.