- A holistic formula supporting the maintenance of a healthy glycemic and metabolic response. This formula combines nutrients and botanicals rich in antioxidant and adaptogenic properties.*
- Promotes normal healthy glycemic and metabolic response with natural botanicals and nutrients.
- Botanicals supporting a healthy insulin response: Bitter melon, Cinnamon, Gymnema, American Ginseng, Turmeric
- Fenugreek, Gymnema and Cinnamon are well known herbs promoting a healthy glucose absorption rate
- Antioxidant support comes from NAC (N-Acetyl L-Cysteine), Turmeric
- Chromium promotes healthy glucose, insulin and lipid metabolism
- Vit D, NAC, Amer. Ginseng and Fenugreek support healthy hormone mechanisms and glycemic balance
Suggested Use : Two (2) to four (4) capsules with breakfast, and two (2) to four (4) capsules with lunch or dinner.
Serving Size 4 Capsules
Amount per Serving…. % Daily Value
Vitamin D2 (as ergocalciferol) ….1000 IU ......100%
Chromium (as polynicotinate) ....500 mcg ...... 125%
N-Acetyl L-Cysteine …. 800 mg ...... 588%
Turmeric root ~ Curcuma longa …. 500 mg ...... †
Fenugreek seed extract~ Trigonella foenum-graecum …. 500 mg ......†
Cinnamon bark ~ Cinnamomum verum …. 500 mg ......†
Bitter melon fruit extract (5:1) ~ Momordica charantia …. 400 mg ...... †
Gymnema leaf extract (5:1) ~ Gymnema sylvestre …. 400 mg...... †
American ginseng root ~ Panax quinquefolius …. 200 mg ......†
† Daily Value not established.
Vitanica's Metabolic Manager™ is suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
* This statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Required Notice For California Residents: California Proposition 65 WARNING: Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals including lead which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/food.