- LaxaBlend is a fast acting, effective natural laxative. It is a combination of acute laxatives with stool softeners and digestive system support resulting in a reliable formula appropriate for short term use for occasional constipation.*
- Designed to be a gentle yet effective approach to promote enhanced digestion and elimination; for temporary use only.
- Magnesium & Vitamin C act as stool softeners, promoting movement in the colon
- Cape Aloe is a condensed aloe leaf juice and has a stimulating laxative effect. Best used short term
- Senna and Cascara sagrada are traditionally used for their highly stimulant effects as laxatives. Short term use is best
- Turkey Rhubarb is a traditionally used herb supporting purgative process
- Ginger root has a stimulating effect on the digestive system – it both stimulates bile and supports a healthy inflammatory response
Suggested Use: 1 - 2 capsules, up to twice daily. For temporary use only.
Also suitable for men.
Serving Size 2 Capsules, 30 Servings per Container
Amount per Serving….% DailyValue
Vitamin C (as calcium ascorbate) … 100 mg 166%
Magnesium (as citrate, malate) … 250 mg 62%
Ginger root - Zingiber officinale … 125 mg †
Cape aloe - Aloe ferox ... 100 mg †
Cascara sagrada extract - Rhamnus purshiana … 25 mg †
Rhubarb root - Rheum palmatum … 25 mg †
Plum fruit - Prunus domestica … 25 mg †
Senna leaf - Senna alexandrina … 15 mg †
† Daily Value not established
Vegetarian capsule (cellulose and water), microcrystalline cellulose, L-leucine.
Laxablend™ is suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
* This statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Required Notice For California Residents: California Proposition 65 WARNING: Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals including lead which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/food.