- Horse chestnut is particularly useful in promoting vein and capillary strength, especially in the lower extremities.*
- Promotes circulation and lymphatic movement by supporting the integrity of the tissues in the veins and capillaries, especially in the extremities.
- Saponins – particularly aescin, flavonoids and lipids – make up Horse chestnut’s active ingredients; each capsule contains a standardized extract featuring 20% aescin.
- The aescin in Horse chestnut is most responsible for promoting lymphatic movement; it promotes the strength of the tissues in the lymph vessels, capillaries and veins.
- Research indicates Horse chestnut seed extract is equally supportive as compression stockings in supporting the veins in the legs and promoting circulation in the lower extremities.
Suggested Use: 1 capsule, twice daily.
Serving Size 1 Capsule
Amount per Serving …. % Daily Value
Horse chestnut extract
- Aesculus hippocastanum … 250 mg ......†
† Daily Value not established.
Vegetarian capsule (vegetable cellulose, water), silica.
Horse Chestnut is suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
* This statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Required Notice For California Residents: California Proposition 65 WARNING: Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals including lead which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/food.