- Research on green tea reveals it to be rich with antioxidant activity, supportive of breast health and healthy immune functions; our capsules feature the synergy of the standardized extract and the traditional whole leaf powder.*
- This incredible herb can be used in a variety of health supportive protocols where antioxidant activity is desired; promotes overall healthy cellular function.*
- Green tea polyphenols (catechin, epicatechin, epicatechin gallate, epigallocatechin gallate and proanthocyanidins) promote significant antioxidant activity as well as antioxidant enzyme activity.
- Each capsule contains 300 mg of polyphenols and is equal to 3 cups of green tea, a traditional daily dose for Japanese adults.
- Studies have shown EGCG (epigallocatechin gallate) to maintain healthy cell growth, promote apoptosis and support the regulation of gene expression.
- Green tea also appears to promote thermogenesis, making it a nice addition to any weight management protocol.
Suggested Use: 1 capsule, up to three times daily.
Amount per Serving ...% Daily Value
Green tea leaf extract...330 mg ....... †
(98% polyphenols, 80% catechins, 45% EGCg)
Green tea leaf - Camellia sinensis…. 50 mg .......†
† Daily Value not established
Vegetarian capsule (HPMC, water), microcrystalline cellulose.
Vitanica's® Green Tea is suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
* This statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Required Notice For California Residents: California Proposition 65 WARNING: Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals including lead which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/food.