- Science and tradition are integrated in this unique urinary tract support formula. All the herbs are supportive in maintaining a healthy urinary tract immune response.*
- Promotes healthy bladder function with traditionally used herbs. Can be used as needed or daily for general maintenance support.
- Featuring a 25:1 Cranberry extract – this is not your ordinary cranberry extract
- Research on Uva ursi and Pipsissewa offer supportive evidence towards these traditionally used herbs in maintaining healthy bladder and urinary tract function
- Buchu leaf offers diuretic and tonic support; while Oregon grape root promotes immune health for these delicate tissues
- Marshmallow root offers comfort with its highly mucilaginous content, making it a naturally supportive tonic for bladder tissue
Suggested use : 1-2 capsules daily.
Temporary support :
2 capsules every 2 hours for 2 days,
then 2 capsules 2-4 times per day for up to 2 weeks.
Amount per Serving ... % DailyValue
Buchu leaf extract (4:1) ~ Barosma betulina ...300 mg ......†
Uva ursi leaf extract (10:1)
~ Arctostaphylos uva~ursi ... 150 mg......†
Pipsissewa aerial parts extra
~ Chimaphila umbellata ... 300 mg ......†
Oregon grape root
~ Berberis aquifolium .... 200 mg ...... †
Cranberry fruit extract (25:1)
~ Vaccinium macrocarpon ... 150 mg ...... †
Marshmallow root ~ Althaea officinalis ....150 mg ...... †
† Daily Value not established
Vegetarian capsule (cellulose and water), I~leucine.
Cranstat Extra® is suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
* This statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Required Notice For California Residents: California Proposition 65 WARNING: Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals including lead which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/food.