- One of the most diverse nutrients, CoQ10 is an essential component of the mitochondria in our cells and therefore supports several systems in our bodies, including cardiovascular, endocrine, and immune support.*
- Withal its wide-ranging and supporting benefits for adults, the main benefits of CoQ10 are related to its antioxidant properties and to promoting enhanced energy production in the cells.*
- Each capsule contains a therapeutic dose of 100 mg of CoQ10 to promote healthy, optimal mitochondrial function.
- Vitamin E and Vitamin C support maximum antioxidant activity when combined with CoQ10; Vitamin E also supports enhanced bioavailability.
- Lipase is included to support better absorption since CoQ10 is a fat soluble nutrient.
- Research shows positive support for CoQ10 in the cardiovascular, endocrine and immune systems, as well as maintenance for periodontal health.
Suggested Use: 1 capsule daily with a meal, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Amount per Serving…. % Daily Value
Vitamin C (as calcium ascorbate)....200 mg .... 332%
Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl succinate)....50 IU .... 166 %
Coenzyme Q10 (as ubiquinone)....100 mg .... ✝
Lipase ….. 300 FIP ......✝
Vegetarian capsule (HPMC and water), cellulose, silicon dioxide and l-leucine.
Vitanica's® CoQ10™ is suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
* This statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Required Notice For California Residents: California Proposition 65 WARNING: Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals including lead which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/food.