- Butterbur Extra provides supportive nutrients and botanicals for healthy brain chemistry and vasculature, thereby promoting relief for occasional headaches.*
- Promotes relief from occasional headaches with traditional herbs and researched ingredients supportive for healthy and balanced brain chemistry and brain vasculature.
- Our Butterbur root extract, containing 15% petasins, shows in research to promote a healthy inflammation response in the vessel walls. This extract is free of pyrrolizidine alkaloids, or PAs
- Ginger is another herb with an excellent and historical herbal track record of promoting a healthy inflammation response
- Feverfew is a popular traditional botanical promoting relief from occasional headaches, and research has supported this effort
- Other important nutrients supporting healthy brain chemistry: Magnesium, Riboflavin (B2) and 5-HTP
Suggested Use: 2 capsules, once or twice daily.
Amount per Serving … Daily Value
Riboflavin (as Vitamin B2) ... 200 mg ......11764
Magnesium (as malate) ... 250 mg...... 62
Purple Butterbur root extract
(15% petasins, no pyrrolizidine alkaloids, PAS)
- Petasites hybridus …. 50 mg...... †
Ginger root extract 4:1 - Zingiber officinale … 300 mg ......†
Feverfew aerial parts extract 4:1
~ Tanacetum parthenium … 50 mg ......†
5-Hydroxytryptophan (from Griffonia seeds)
~ Griffonia simplicifolia …. 50 mg...... †
† Daily Value not established .
Vegetarian capsule (cellulose and water), L-leucine.
Butterbur Extra™ is suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
* This statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Required Notice For California Residents: California Proposition 65 WARNING: Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals including lead which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/food.