- Vitanica Breast Cycle Blend contains prominent scientifically studied natural substances to promote healthy cyclical breast changes.*
- Supports healthy cyclical changes in the breast tissue with select botanicals and nutrients.*
- Vitamin E is indicated strongly in research to support healthy cyclic changes in the breasts; Vitamin A is also indicated in research to support healthy breasts
- Gamma linolenic acid (GLA) - found in high concentrations in borage oil - is shown in human studies to promote comfortable cyclic breast changes
- Iodine, from kelp in our formula, is a prominent mineral in maintaining healthy breast tissue sensitivity
- Chaste tree berry has proved supportive for cyclic breast changes in numerous studies; Dandelion leaf is diuretic, supporting a healthy water balance in the body, naturally supporting cyclic breast changes
Suggested Use: 2 capsules, twice daily
Serving Size 2 Capsules
Amount per Serving...% Daily Value
Vitamin A (as retinyl palmitate) … 500 IU
Pro Vitamin A (as natural mixed carotenoids) … 12,000 IU..... 250%
Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl succinate) … 400 IU .....1333%
lodine (from kelp) … 150 mcg ....100%
Borage Seed oil extract ~ Borago officinalis … 500 mg.... †
Chaste tree berry extract ~ Vitex agnus castus … 115 mg.....†
Dandelion leaf extract (4:1) ~ Taraxacum officinale … 25 mg.....†
† Daily Value not established.
Vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water), silica, l-leucine.
Breast Cycle Blend™ is suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
* This statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Required Notice For California Residents: California Proposition 65 WARNING: Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals including lead which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/food.