- Source Naturals Wellness Transfer Factor is a technologically advanced approach to immune system integrity.
- Wellness Transfer Factor is a low molecular weight fraction of bovine colostrum.
- Transfer factors are chemical messengers that enhance immune system response.
- This ability to respond can be transferred from one organism to another, and from one species to another.
Serving Size: 1 Capsule ........ Amount ........ %DV
Transfer Factor Complex (fractionated colostrum) ........125 mg
maltodextrin, gelatin (capsule), silica, and magnesium stearate.
- 1 capsule per day with water for general well-being.
- During times of physiological stress, 1 capsule may be taken up to 5 times per day. Take on an empty stomach and wait 30 minutes before eating.
If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding, consult your healthcare professional before using this product.
Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing. Keep out of the reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place and refrigerate after opening.
Contains no yeast, egg, gluten, soy or wheat. Contains no sugar, salt, preservatives, or artificial color, flavor or fragrance.
*Daily Value(DV) Not Established.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Required Notice For California Residents: California Proposition 65 WARNING: Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals including lead which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/food.