- Source Naturals Vitamin K2 w/D-3 100 mcg is a biologically active form of vitamin K. Fat-soluble, it is an essential cofactor for the production of proteins that bind calcium, supporting cardiovascular and bone health.
- Vitamin K2 MK-7 lasts up to 12 times longer in the body than other forms of vitamin K.
1 tablet daily, preferably with a meal.
- If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, breastfeeding, or if you are taking anticoagulant drugs such as warfarin (Coumadin(R)), consult your healthcare professional before using this product.
- Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing. Keep out of the reach of children.
Serving Size: 1 Tablet ....... Amount ....... %DV
Vitamin D-3 (as cholecalciferol) ........ 400 IU ..... 100%
Vitamin K-2 (as menaquinone-7 [MenaQ7®]) ...... 100 mcg.....125%
Calcium .......... 110 mg ....... 11%
Dibasic calcium phosphate, sorbitol, microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid, silica, magnesium stearate, and modified cellulose gum.
Contains no yeast, dairy, egg, gluten, soy or wheat. Contains no sugar, salt, preservatives, or artificial color, flavor or fragrance.
*Daily Value(DV) Not Established.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Required Notice For California Residents: California Proposition 65 WARNING: Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals including lead which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/food.