- Source Naturals Vinpocetine 10 mg supports Cognitive Performance.
- Research suggests that vinpocetine may help to support healthy cognitive performance.
- Preliminary studies have shown that vinpocetine supports healthy cerebral blood flow.
1 tablet 1 to 3 times daily with food. Do not exceed three tablets per day.
- May cause stomach upset if taken on an empty stomach.
- If you have low blood pressure, have a history of heart problems, strokes or are using blood thinning medications, consult your doctor before using this product. For adult use only.
- Do not use if you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding.
Serving Size: 1 Tablet ......... Amount ......... %DV
Vinpocetine ............... 10 mg
Microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid, and magnesium stearate.
Suitable for vegetarians. Contains no yeast, dairy, egg, gluten, corn, soy or wheat. Contains no sugar, starch, salt, preservatives, or artificial color, flavor or fragrance.
*Daily Value(DV) Not Established.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Required Notice For California Residents: California Proposition 65 WARNING: Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals including lead which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/food.