- Source Naturals SAMe 400 mg Supports Joint Comfort, Function and Mobility.
- Source Naturals® SAMe is a stable, bioavailable form of S-adenosyl-L-methionine. These tablets are enteric coated and blister packed to prevent breakdown and inactivation of the ingredients.
- Dozens of clinical studies have demonstrated that SAMe supports joint comfort, function and mobility in the spine, hips and knees.
1 tablet 1 to 3 times daily. Take tablets on an empty stomach.
- If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, breastfeeding or are taking antidepressant medication, consult your physician before using this product. Use this product under medical supervision if you have bipolar disorder. In a small percentage of people, this product may cause nausea or gastrointestinal upset. If you experience discomfort, discontinue use.
- Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing. Keep out of the reach of children.
- Suitable for vegetarians.
Serving Size: 2 Tablets ....... Amount ......... %DV
SAMe (S-adenosyl-L-methionine) from 800 mg of SAMe disulfate tosylate ...........400mg
cellulose, mannitol, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose phthalate, citric acid, silica, stearic acid, glyceryl triacetate, sodium starch glycolate, modified cellulose gum, titanium dioxide and yellow ochre
Suitable for vegetarians. Contains no yeast, dairy, egg, gluten, soy or wheat. Contains no sugar, salt, preservatives, or artificial flavor or fragrance.
*Daily Value(DV) Not Established.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Required Notice For California Residents: California Proposition 65 WARNING: Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals including lead which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/food.