- Source Naturals Resveratrol 200™ for Heart and Healthy Aging.
- Source Naturals Resveratrol 200™ contains 200 mg of pure resveratrol, a compound produced by grapes and other plants for protection from environmental stresses.
- Recent studies have demonstrated that resveratrol activates SIRT I genes, which mimic the healthy aging benefits of caloric restriction.
- Resveratrol may support heart health by providing the antioxidant protection needed for healthy circulation, and by inhibiting inflammation messengers including NF kappa B.
1 tablet daily.
- If you are taking anti-coagulant medications or any prescription drugs consult your physician before use.
- Not for use by women who are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding.
- Do not use this product if you have or develop abdominal pain, watery or increased stools, or diarrhea.
Serving Size: 1 Tablet ......... Amount ..... %DV
Calcium ........... 62 mg ........... 6%
Polygonum cuspidatum Root Extract Standardized to 50% ..............400mg
Natural trans-Resveratrols Yielding:
Natural trans-Resveratrols ................ 200 mg
Grape Seed Extract ................ 10 mg
Dibasic calcium phosphate, silicified microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid, modified cellulose gum, and silica.
*Daily Value(DV) Not Established.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Required Notice For California Residents: California Proposition 65 WARNING: Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals including lead which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/food.