- Source Naturals Relora® 250 mg is a proprietary blend of Magnolia officinalis and Phellodendron amurense bark extracts that may help to relieve stress and minimize stress-induced eating.
- Weight gain can be associated with emotional over-eating for people with stressful lifestyles.
- Preliminary research suggests that Relora® may help regulate cortisol levels in the body that are associated with stress-related weight gain.
- The bark of Magnolia officinalis has been used in traditional Chinese herbalism for centuries for stress reduction and muscle tension.
- Relora® is a patented and registered trademark of InterHealth N.I.
1 tablet three times daily with or without meals.
- Do not take if you are pregnant, may become pregnant, breastfeeding, or currently taking any prescription medication without consulting your healthcare professional.
- Excessive consumption may impair the ability to drive or operate heavy equipment. Not recommended for consumption with alcoholic beverages.
- Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing. Keep out of the reach of children.
Serving Size: 1 Tablet ........ Amount ....... %DV
Calcium ... 38 mg 4%
Relora® (a proprietary blend of a patented extract from Magnolia Officinalis Bark and a proprietary extract from Phellodendron amurense Bark) ... 250 mg
Dibasic calcium phosphate, stearic acid, silica, and modified cellulose gum.
*Daily Value(DV) Not Established.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Required Notice For California Residents: California Proposition 65 WARNING: Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals including lead which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/food.