- Source Naturals Policosanol 20 mg Supports Cardiovascular Health.
- Source Naturals Policosanol, part of the Cholesterol Rescue™ family of products, is a blend of compounds isolated from natural plant waxes.
- Policosanol contains several long chain fatty alcohols, including octacosanol, hexacosanol and triacontanol.
- Animal and in-vitro research has shown that these compounds may support the cardiovascular system and inhibit lipid peroxidation as well as support macrophage activity.
1 tablet daily in the evening. Source Naturals recommends that a minimum of 30 mg of coQ10 be taken per tablet of policosanol. Some research suggests that coQ10 levels in the body may be lowered by compounds that work on the same metabolic pathway as policosanol.
- If taking anti-platelet medication, such as daily aspirin, consult your health care professional before using this product.
- Not for use if you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding.
- Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing. Keep out of the reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place.
Serving Size: 1 Tablet ......... Amount ...... %DV
Policosanol (from sugar cane) ......... 20 mg
Microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid, and silica.
*Daily Value(DV) Not Established.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Required Notice For California Residents: California Proposition 65 WARNING: Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals including lead which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/food.