- Source Naturals Nattokinase 100 mg Systemic Enzyme for Healthy Circulation.
- Nattokinase is a systemic enzyme isolated from the traditional Japanese soy food natto.
- It has been shown to support healthy blood flow by assisting the circulatory clearing system of the body.
- NSK-SD™ is a trademark of Japan Bio Science Laboratories.
1 capsule three times daily on an empty stomach with 8 ounces of water.
- Do not use if you have a blood coagulation or blood pressure disorder.
- Consult your healthcare professional before taking this product if you are taking any drug that affects blood coagulation or blood pressure such as prescription vitamin K, heparin, warfarin (Coumadin(R)), diuretics, ACE inhibitors, or beta blockers, or if you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding.
- Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing. Keep out of the reach of children.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
Serving Size: 1 Capsule ......... Amount ......%DV
Nattokinase 2,000 FU (NSK-SD™) ........... 100 mg
Microcrystalline cellulose and gelatin (capsule), silica, and magnesium stearate.
Contains no yeast, dairy, egg, gluten or wheat.
Contains no sugar, salt, preservatives, or artificial color, flavor or fragrance.
*Daily Value(DV) Not Established.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.
Not eligible for shipment outside of the U.S.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Required Notice For California Residents: California Proposition 65 WARNING: Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals including lead which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/food.