- Source Naturals Melatonin 2.5 mg Helps Promote Sleep.
- Melatonin is produced in humans by the pineal gland. A favorite of travelers, it helps support restful sleep.
1 lozenge at bedtime. For best results, allow to dissolve in the mouth before swallowing.
- Use only at bedtime. For adult use only. Not for use by teenagers, or women who are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding. If you are under medical supervision, or have an autoimmune disease, diabetes, a depressive disorder, a thyroid condition, epilepsy, leukemia, or a lymphoproliferative disorder, or are taking MAO inhibitor drugs or corticosteroids such as hydrocortisone or prednisone, consult your physician before using this product. Do not take with alcoholic beverages or when operating machinery or driving a vehicle.
- Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing. Keep out of the reach of children.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
Serving Size: 1 Lozenge ........ Amount ....... %DV
Vitamin B-6 (as pyridoxal-5'-phosphate [Coenzymated™]) .....335 mcg..........20%
Melatonin 2.5 mg
sorbitol, mannitol, natural orange flavor, magnesium stearate, and stearic acid
*Daily Value(DV) Not Established.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Required Notice For California Residents: California Proposition 65 WARNING: Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals including lead which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/food.