- Source Naturals Magtein plays an essential role in supporting cognitive function and brain health.
- Preliminary research suggests that Magtein® (magnesium L-threonate) may provide more magnesium to the brain than other forms of magnesium.
- It is theorized that this is the reason why Magtein® was shown in preclinical studies to support healthy memory and learning as well as healthy brain synapse density in regions of the brain associated with memory.
- If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding, consult your health care professional before using this product.
- Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing. Keep out of the reach of children.
3 capsules daily, preferably in divided doses. Start with 1 capsule daily and gradually increase to 3 capsules daily.
Serving Size: 3 Capsules ......... Amount ......%DV
Calories ............ 10
Magnesium (as magnesium L-threonate) ......... 144 mg .....36%
Magtein™ (magnesium L-threonate) ........... 2 g
Gelatin (capsule), maltodextrin, silica, and magnesium stearate.
Contains no yeast, dairy, egg, gluten, soy or wheat.
Contains no sugar, starch, salt, preservatives, or artificial color, flavor or fragrance.
*Daily Value(DV) Not Established.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Required Notice For California Residents: California Proposition 65 WARNING: Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals including lead which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/food.