- Source Naturals Magnesium Malate supports Muscles and Energy Production.
- Source Naturals Magnesium Malate is a compound of magnesium and malic acid. It supports proper muscle function, cardiovascular health, and energy production.
- Malic acid is a natural fruit acid that is present in most cells in the body and is an intermediate in the Krebs cycle, where energy is captured during the metabolism of carbs and fats.
- Magnesium is an essential cofactor for over 300 enzymatic reactions in metabolism, ATP synthesis and energy production.
- Magnesium plays important roles in muscle relaxation, because of its function as a cofactor for enzymes and because of its ability to counterbalance calcium in the cell.
1 to 3 tablets daily with meals.
- If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding, consult your healthcare professional before using this product.
- Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing. Keep out of the reach of children.
Serving Size: 3 Tablets ....... Amount ...... %DV
Calories ......... 10
Total Carbohydrate ........ 3 g 1%
Magnesium (as magnesium malate trihydrate) ........ 425 mg ........106%
Sodium ........... 5 mg ........<1%
Magnesium Malate Trihydrate ........... 3.75 g
Malic Acid (as magnesium malate trihydrate and malic acid) ........... 2.5 g
Stearic acid, acacia gum, modified cellulose gum, silica, and magnesium stearate.
Suitable for vegetarians.
Contains no yeast, dairy, egg, gluten, corn, soy or wheat.
Contains no sugar, starch, preservatives, or artificial color, flavor or fragrance.
*Daily Value(DV) Not Established.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Required Notice For California Residents: California Proposition 65 WARNING: Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals including lead which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/food.