- Source Naturals L-Tryptophan 500 mg essential amino acid L-tryptophan helps support relaxation, restful sleep, and positive mood.
- It plays a part in the synthesis of both melatonin and serotonin, hormones involved with mood and stress response and sleep/wake cycles.
- L-Tryptophan also supports immune functions because it is the body's precursor to the kynurenines that regulate immunity.
- If needed, L-tryptophan converts to niacin in the body, which supports circulation, a healthy nervous system, the metabolism of food, and the production of hydrochloric acid for the digestive system.
- Source Naturals L-Tryptophan is extremely pure and is regularly tested to ensure the highest standards of quality.
- If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, breastfeeding, or are taking medications such as SSRIs or MAOIs to consult your health care professional before using this product.
- Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing. Keep out of the reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place.
1 capsule three times daily, between meals and preferably with fruit juice. To support restful sleep, take 3 capsules before bed.
Serving Size: 3 Capsules ........ Amount ........ %DV
L-Tryptophan ............ 1.5 g
Gelatin (capsule), silica, magnesium stearate, dibasic calcium phosphate, and microcrystalline cellulose.
Contains no yeast, dairy, egg, gluten, soy or wheat.
Contains no sugar, starch, salt, preservatives, or artificial color, flavor or fragrance.
*Daily Value(DV) Not Established.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Required Notice For California Residents: California Proposition 65 WARNING: Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals including lead which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/food.