- Source Naturals L-Arginine L-Citrulline Complex Supports Peak Performance
- L-Arginine and L-Citrulline are two amino acids bundled into a single powerful supplement.
- L-Arginine is an important factor in muscle metabolism and a precursor for nitric oxide, which promotes increased circulation by relaxing blood vessels.
- L-Citrulline helps the body rid itself of ammonia, a by-product of exercise. This clearing enables the body to recover after a workout.
- If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, breastfeeding, have a history of heart disease, hypotension, renal or hepatic failure, or are taking any prescription medication such as nitroglycerin or any drug for erectile dysfunction, consult your physician prior to using this product. Not recommended following acute myocardial infarction.
- Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing. Keep out of the reach of children.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
1 tablet four times daily.
Serving Size: 1 Tablet ....... Amount ...... %DV
Calories ... 5
L-Arginine (as L-Arginine HCl) .......... 750 mg
L-Citrulline ........... 250 mg
Stearic acid, maltodextrin, modified cellulose gum, and silica.
Contains no yeast, dairy, egg, gluten, soy or wheat.
Contains no preservatives, or artificial color, flavor or fragrance.
*Daily Value(DV) Not Established.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Required Notice For California Residents: California Proposition 65 WARNING: Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals including lead which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/food.