- Source Naturals Hyaluronic Acid 100 mg Promotes Healthy Joints and Skin.
- Hyaluronic acid is a major component of joint tissue. It helps to hold lubricating moisture in joints and cartilage, which affects their resilience, elasticity, and strength.
- Source Naturals Hyaluronic Acid is made from patented BioCell Collagen®, which has undergone a hydrolysis process that yields low molecular weight hyaluronic acid, chondroitin sulfate, and collagen type II peptides.
- These elements make it a multifaceted ingredient, which may help support joint function and the appearance of healthy skin.
- If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding, consult your healthcare professional before using this product.
- Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing. Keep out of the reach of children.
1 tablet twice daily.
Serving Size: 1 Tablet ....... Amount ..... %DV
Protein ....... 1 g....... 2%
BioCell Collagen® (hydrolyzed chicken cartilage containing type II collagen)
Yielding:....... 1 g
Chondroitin Sulfate ....... 200 mg
Hyaluronic Acid ....... 100 mg
stearic acid, natural peppermint flavor, modified cellulose gum, and silica
*Daily Value(DV) Not Established.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Required Notice For California Residents: California Proposition 65 WARNING: Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals including lead which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/food.