- Source Naturals Gamma E 400 w/Tocotrienols recent research has demonstrated that gamma-tocopherol, the main dietary source of vitamin E, has a very important role in supporting health.
- gamma-Tocopherol is a more effective antioxidant than alpha-tocopherol and may be an important factor for a healthy cardiovascular system. It also inhibits the COX-2 enzyme, according to in vitro tests.
- Research indicates that a ratio of gamma to alpha-tocopherol greater than 1:1 increases levels of both tocopherols in the body and that alpha-tocopherol alone may not be adequate to combat oxidative stress.
- If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding, consult your healthcare professional before using this product.
- Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing. Keep out of the reach of children.
1 softgel 1 to 2 times daily with meals.
Serving Size: 1 Softgel ....... Amount ...... %DV
Vitamin E (D-alpha-Tocopherol) .......... 190 IU .......633%
Tocopherol Blend Yielding .......... 667 mg
gamma-Tocopherol .......... 400 mg
Sesame Seed Oil .......... 30 mg
Tocotrienol Complex (EVNol™) .......... 5 mg
Gelatin, glycerin, and purified water.
Contains no yeast, dairy, egg, gluten or wheat. Contains no sugar, starch, salt, preservatives, or artificial color, flavor or fragrance.
*Daily Value(DV) Not Established.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Required Notice For California Residents: California Proposition 65 WARNING: Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals including lead which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/food.