- Source Naturals GABA Calm Orange combines two of the main inhibitory neurotransmitters, GABA and glycine, with N-acetyl L-tyrosine, which is a precursor to the neurotransmitters dopamine and norepinephrine.
- In addition, taurine supports the calming effects of GABA.
- The lozenge form dissolves in the mouth for quick and convenient delivery.
1 lozenge, 1 to 3 times daily. For best results, allow to dissolve in the mouth before swallowing.
- Contains tyrosine. Not to be used with MAO inhibitor drugs. If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding, consult your health care professional before using this product.
- Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing. Keep out of the reach of children.
Serving Size: 1 Lozenge ........ Amount ....... %DV
Magnesium (as magnesium chelate) ....... 5 mg ........1%
GABA (gamma-aminobutyric acid) ........... 125 mg
Glycine ........... 50 mg
N-Acetyl L-Tyrosine ........... 25 mg
Taurine ........... 20 mg
Sorbitol, mannitol, stearic acid, modified cellulose gum, natural orange flavor, magnesium stearateges
*Daily Value (DV) Not Established.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Required Notice For California Residents: California Proposition 65 WARNING: Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals including lead which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/food.