- Source Naturals DIM (Diindolylmethane) is an indole phytochemical that is a natural metabolite of compounds found in cruciferous vegetables such as broccoli, Brussels sprouts and cabbage.
- In preclinical studies, DIM has been shown to lead to the preferential formation of estrogen metabolites that are correlated with healthy breast, endometrial, and cervical tissues.
- This unique property sets DIM apart from other plant nutrients. Source Naturals DIM is formulated with phospholipids, vitamin E and BioPerine.
1 tablet 1 to 4 times daily with meals.
- Do not take this product if you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding, or are taking immunosuppressive therapies.
- Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing. Keep out of the reach of children.
Serving Size: 1 Tablet ....... Amount .......%DV
Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl succinate) ... 50 IU .......167%
Diindolylmethane (DIM) .......... 100 mg
Lecithin (from soybeans) ............. 100 mg
Black Pepper Fruit Extract (BioPerine®) ............. 3 mg
Microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate, silica, and stearic acid.
*Daily Value(DV) Not Established.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Required Notice For California Residents: California Proposition 65 WARNING: Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals including lead which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/food.