- Activated charcoal is used within the digestive tract. This charcoal has been treated to increase its ability to adsorb (attract and hold to its surface) gases, liquids, and dissolved substances.
2 capsules, preferably after meals, up to 3 times daily, at first sign of internal imbalance. Take for no more than 3 consecutive days.
- If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding, or if you are taking any prescription medication (including oral contraceptives), consult a physician before using this product.
- May reduce effectiveness of certain medications. Not for children under 3 years of age. May temporarily darken the stool. Charcoal should be taken at least 1 hour before or 2 hours after taking medication.
- Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing. Keep out of the reach of children. Suitable for vegetarians.
Serving Size: 2 Capsules .......... Amount ......... %DV
Charcoal ...................... 520 mg
Gelatin (capsule), and magnesium stearate.
*Daily Value(DV) Not Established.
Contains no yeast, dairy egg, gluten, corn, soy or wheat.
Contains no sugar, starch, salt, or artificial color, flovor or fragrance.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Required Notice For California Residents: California Proposition 65 WARNING: Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals including lead which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/food.