- Source Naturals Benfotiamine 150 mg is a more bioavailable derivative of thiamine (vitamin B-1).
- Normal thiamine, benfotiamine is fat-soluble and more physiologically active.
- It supports normal glucose utilization by stimulating transketolase, the enzyme essential for maintaining normal glucose metabolic pathways. Normal glucose levels are also vital for the promotion of endothelial cell health in the kidneys and retinas.
1 tablet up to 4 times a day with meals.
- If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, breastfeeding, consult your health care professional before using this product.
- Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing. Keep out of the reach of children.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
Serving Size: 1 Tablet ......... Amount ........ %DV
Thiamine (as benfotiamine) ............ 103 mg .........6,867%
Calcium ............ 40 mg .........4%
Benfotiamine ............ 150 mg
Dibasic calcium phosphate, microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid, modified cellulose gum, and silica.
Suitable for vegetarians.
ontains no yeast, dairy, egg, gluten, corn, soy or wheat.
Contains no sugar, starch, salt, preservatives, or artificial color, flavor or fragrance.
*Daily Value(DV) Not Established.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Required Notice For California Residents: California Proposition 65 WARNING: Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals including lead which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/food.