- Source Naturals Acetyl L-Carnitine-Alpha Lip. Acid For Cellular Vitality.
- Source Naturals Acetyl L-Carnitine & Alpha-Lipoic Acid contains two critical nutrients, acetyl L-carnitine and alpha-lipoic acid, to support your vital metabolic functions.
- These compounds support the body's own system for the maintenance of cell function as we age.
- If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, breastfeeding, have any disorder of blood sugar metabolism (such as diabetes), or suffer from any seizure disorder (such as epilepsy), consult your physician before using this product.
- Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing. Keep out of the reach of children.
1 tablet, 1 to 4 times daily.
Serving Size: 1 Tablet ....... Amount .......... %DV
Calcium .......... 29 mg .......3%
Acetyl L-Carnitine (as HCI) .......... 500 mg
alpha-Lipoic Acid .......... 150 mg
Silicified microcrystalline cellulose, dibasic calcium phosphate, silica, magnesium stearate, stearic acid, and modified cellulose gum.
Suitable for vegetarians.
Contains no yeast, dairy, egg, gluten, corn, soy or wheat.
Contains no sugar, starch, salt, preservatives, or artificial color, flavor or fragrance.
*Daily Value(DV) Not Established.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Required Notice For California Residents: California Proposition 65 WARNING: Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals including lead which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/food.