- Solaray Fermented Mushroom Complete designed to help support healthy immune system function and antioxidant activity.
- Offers a full-spectrum of fermented mushrooms with beneficial compounds and nutrients in a high-quality, bioavailable form.
- Our complete formula includes 150 mg each of organic fermented chaga, lion's man, maitake, reishi, royal agaricus, shiitake, turkey tail, and cordyceps mushrooms in every 2-capsule serving. Our Fermented Mushroom Complete is 100% vegan, excipient-free, and contains no fillers.
- Additionally, our fermentation process helps pre-digest the mushrooms, beneficial compounds and nutrients into more bioavailable forms so your body can get maximum benefit!
- Support year-round wellness and Live a Little Brighter, with Solaray Fermented Mushroom Complete.
Serving Size: 2 VegCaps
Amount Per Serving ... %Daily Value
Total carbohydrate ... 1 g ... <1%
Organic fermented Chaga Mushroom** ... 150 mg ... *
Organic Fermented Lion's Mane Mushroom** ... 150 mg ... *
Organic Fermented Maitake Mushroom** ... 150 mg ... *
Organic Fermented Reishi Mushroom** ... 150 mg ... *
Organic Fermented Royal Agaricus Mushroom** ... 150 mg ... *
Organic Fermented Shiitake Mushroom** ... 150 mg ... *
Organic Fermented Turkey Tail Mushroom** ... 150 mg ... *
Organic Fermented Cordyceps Mushroom** ... 150 mg ... *
*Percent Daily Value based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
*Daily Value not established.
How to Use
Take two VegCaps daily with a meal or glass of water. Use only as directed.
Store in a cool, dry place.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Required Notice For California Residents: California Proposition 65 WARNING: Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals including lead which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/food.