- QOL Labs ImmunoKinoko 750's active ingredient AHCC®, an extract obtained from a hybridization of several subspecies of medicinal mushrooms, is different. Supported by over 30 human clinical studies at respected medical institutions — including Yale Medical School, MD Anderson, UC Davis, and the Harvard-affiliated Brigham and Women’s Hospital — AHCC is the world’s most researched specialty immune supplement. AHCC is:
- A highly effective immune modulator used in over 1,000 medical clinics worldwide.*
- Japan’s top-selling immune-supporting specialty dietary supplement.*
- Known for safety, as demonstrated by in vivo safety studies and 20 years of use.*
- Many people turn to alternative and complementary therapies when dealing with immune challenges. Unfortunately, while plenty of nutritional supplements claim to have immune-boosting properties, very few compounds have undergone rigorous scientific research.
- Maintains optimal NK cell activity.* Natural killer (NK) cells are the immune system’s first line of defense.
- Enhances cytokine production.* Cytokines are chemical messengers that help white blood cells communicate and coordinate an immune response.
- Promotes optimal T cell and macrophage activity.* As part of the secondary immune response, T cells provide backup to NK cells. Macrophages engulf and ingest foreign particles and cellular debris.
- Increases the activity and number of dendritic cells.* Dendritic cells provide defense in tissues exposed to the exterior environment.
Serving Size: 2 Vegicaps
Amount Per Serving ... % Daily Value
AHCC® Proprietary Blend ... 1.5 g ... †
Mycelia extract of basidiomycetes (Lentinula edodes) mushrooms (with acylated alpha-glucans), carnauba plant wax, dextrin, (tapioca), cellulose (plant), alpha-cyclodextrin (vegetable)
† Daily value not established
Vegetable Cellulose, Leucine.
2-4 Vegicaps daily before meals or as directed by your healthcare professional.
DO NOT USE IF SEAL IS BROKEN OR MISSING. Keep out of reach of children. Store at room temperature. Consult a doctor before use if you are pregnant or lactating, have or had a medical condition, or are taking prescription drugs.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose, or cure any disease.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Required Notice For California Residents: California Proposition 65 WARNING: Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals including lead which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/food.