For renal challenges, not only should the kidneys be supported but consideration should also be given to support of the liver, cardiovascular system, and autonomic nervous system.
Feline Renal Support:
- Facilitates support and natural rehabilitation of the kidneys
- Provides balanced cellular nutrition for all aspects of urinary system function
Indications for Use:
- Patients in need of renal support
- Hepatic patients in need of additional renal support
How to Administer
The feline patient should receive one tablet two times per day, or as directed.
Feline formulas can be administered in a variety of ways, including:
- Whole tablet or crushed
- Dosed directly or mixed with food
- Cautiously, as a powder suspended in water given by oral syringe
To familiarize the cat with the supplement, it may be helpful to place one tablet beside the food bowl for two or three days prior to mixing the tablet with the food.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Required Notice For California Residents: California Proposition 65 WARNING: Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals including lead which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/food.