- Utilizing the rich history of traditional medicine, and combined with empirical data, this thoughtful formula supports a healthy uterine response to smooth muscle contractions during menses.*
- Promotes healthy uterine tissues and a healthy response to muscle contractions with nutritional science and traditional herbal support.
- Valerian root, Cramp bark, Black Cohosh and Ginger root offer traditional soothing and tonic support for the uterus
- Research indicates Vitamin B3 (niacin) as promoting a healthy uterine response during menses; Vitamin C and Rutin seem to support the positive effect niacin has on the uterus
- A little extra Calcium and Magnesium offers gentle musculoskeletal relaxation support
- Vitamin B6 promotes relaxation and Vitamin E is strongly indicated in research for healthy menstrual uterine tissue
Suggested Use : 1-3 capsules every three hours; up to four times daily during menstruation.
Amount per Serving…...% DailyValue
Vitamin C (as calcium ascorbate, buffered)...750 mg ......1250%
Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl succinate)....75 IU ...... 250%
Vitamin B3 (as inositol hexaniacinate)....150 mg ...... 750%
Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxal-5-phosphate)...40 mg ...... 2000%
Calcium (as ascorbate, citrate, malate)....160 mg ......16%
Magnesium (as citrate, malate) …. 60 mg ......15%
Rutin…..300 mg ......†
Cramp bark - Viburnum opulus ….300 mg ...... †
Valerian root - Valeriana officinalis...150 mg ...... †
Black cohosh root - Cimicifuga racemosa …. 150 mg ......†
Ginger root - Zingiber officinale….150 mg ...... †
† Daily Value not established
Vegetarian capsule (cellulose and water), I-leucine. Cramp Bark Extra™ is suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
* This statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Required Notice For California Residents: California Proposition 65 WARNING: Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals including lead which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/food.