- Vital Proteins Organic Chicken Bone Broth is crafted with bones from free-range chickens and is simmered slowly to extract maximum nutrients.
- Efficient: One simple ingredient eliminates preparing time-consuming bone broth at home.
- Nutritious: Low sodium, MSG free, USDA organic, and rich in vitamins and minerals.
- Beneficial: Helps to support in immune function, and promote overall health and wellness.
10 oz Supplement Facts:
Serving Size: 1 Scoop (10 g)
Amount Per Serving ... %Daily Value
Calories ... 40
Protein ... 9 g ... 11% ... *
Sodium ... 90 mg ... 4%
Potassium ... 160 mg ... 3%
Organic chicken bone ... 10 g ... **
broth collagen concentrate
Chondroitin sulfate ... 145 mg ... **
Hyaluronic Acid ... 50 mg ... **
*Percent Daily Value (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
**Daily Value not established.
Organic Chicken Bone Broth Powder
10 oz Typical Amino Acid Profile
(Average milligrams per serving naturally occurring)
Alanine ... 639 mg
Arginine ... 558 mg
Aspartic Acid ... 615 mg
Cystine ... 15 mg
Glutamic Acid ... 1,147 mg
Glycine ... 1,191 mg
Histidine†† ... 152 mg
Hydroxyproline ... 458 mg
Isoleucine†† ... 208 mg
Leucine†† ... 424 mg
Lysine†† ... 442 mg
Methionine†† ... 140 mg
Phenylalanine†† ... 221 mg
Proline ... 695 mg
Serine ... 265 mg
Threonine†† ... 255 mg
Tryptophan†† ... 35 mg
Tyrosine ... 144 mg
Valine†† ... 266 mg
††Essential Amino Acids
How to Use:
Stir into hot water, tea, or other savory beverages. Mix with stews, soups, or sauces. Add into recipes for entrees.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Required Notice For California Residents: California Proposition 65 WARNING: Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals including lead which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/food.