- Vital Proteins Marine Collagen Powder is made from the scales of fresh, non-GMO, wild-caught white fish off the coast of Alaska.
- It’s highly bioavailable, digestible and easily dissolves in hot and cold water.
- Beneficial: Supports healthy hair, skin, nails and joints.**
- Bioavailable: Digested and absorbed by the body quickly for maximum benefits.
- Easy To Use: Soluble in hot and cold liquids, including coffee, smoothies and stews.
7.8 oz Supplement Facts:
Serving Size: 2 Scoops (12 g)
Amount Per Serving ... %Daily Value
Calories ... 45
Protein ... 11 g
Collagen Peptides ... 12 g ... **
**Daily Value not established.
Collagen peptides (from wild caught whitefish).
How to Use:
Our marine collagen peptides is easily digested and soluble in hot or cold liquids, and 1-2 scoops a day is all you need! Adding a scoop of this marine collagen powder to different foods (like desserts or dressings) or beverages (like smoothies or water) gives you the boost you need to support healthy hair, skin, nails and joints.**
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Required Notice For California Residents: California Proposition 65 WARNING: Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals including lead which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/food.