Ultra Protein Plus Choc

Size: 30 servings
Sale price$49.90


Chocolate plant-based protein powder with vitamins and minerals Ultra Protein Plus, provided by Douglas Laboratories, is a nutritionally comprehensive plant protein powder that contains all the essential amino acids, as well as a comprehensive blend of vitamins and minerals to support optimal health. Made with yellow pea, a non-allergenic, non-GMO source of protein isolate. Ultra Protein Plus mixes into water or other liquids to create a delicious protein shake with natural flavors and sweeteners.*

Suggested Use

Suggested Usage: As a dietary supplement, adults take 1 scoop daily blended with 8-10 oz of water or other liquid.

Dietary Considerations

Dairy/ Milk Free Gluten Free Non-GMO

Product Info

Serving Size: 1 Scoop Servings Per Container: 30 Disclaimer Calories 110 Total Fat 1.5 g 2%^ Total Carbohydrate 6 g 2%^ Dietary Fiber 2 g 7%^ Total Sugars 5 g * Includes 4.5g Added Sugars 9%^ Protein 16 g 28% Vitamin A 865 mcg 95% (as beta-carotene and vitamin A palmitate) Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) 260 mg 289% Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol) 10 mcg (400 IU) 50% Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl acetate) 33.5 mg 223% Vitamin B1 (as thiamine HCI) 24 mg 2,000% Vitamin B2 (as riboflavin) 12 mg 923% Niacin/Niacinamide 43 mg 269% Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCI/pyridoxal-5-phosphate complex) 24 mg 1,412% Folate (as Metafolin, L-5-MTHF) (200 mcg L-5-MTHF) 333 mcg DFE 83% Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin) 50 mcg 2,083% Biotin 75 mcg 250% Pantothenic Acid 50 mg 1,000% (d-calcium pantothenate) Choline (as choline bitartrate) 20 mg 4% Calcium 115 mg 9% (as carbonate/citrate/ascorbate complex) Iodine (from kelp) 50 mcg 33% Magnesium 115 mg 27% (as oxide/citrate/ascorbate complex) Zinc (as amino acid chelate) 5 mg 45% Selenium (as selenium krebs) 45 mcg 82% Manganese (as manganese sulfate) 2.5 mg 109% Chromium (as chromium polynicotinate) 45 mcg 129% Molybdenum (as molybdenum krebs) 23 mcg 51% Sodium (from pea protein) 200 mg 9% Potassium (as potassium chloride) 20 mg N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine/L-Cysteine HCI 60 mg * Betaine (as betaine HCI) 34 mg * Inositol 23 mg * Citrus Bioflavonoid Complex 23 mg * PABA (para-aminobenzoic acid) 11 mg * Vanadium (as vanadium krebs) 12 mcg * Boron (as boron citrate) 300 mcg Typical (average) Amino Acid Profile Glutamic Acid 2,450 mg * Aspartic Acid 1,690 mg * Arginine 1,270 mg * Lysine 1,035 mg * Leucine 1,200 mg * Phenylalanine 800 mg * Serine 745 mg * Valine 725 mg * Alanine 635 mg * Glycine 580 mg * Isoleucine. 690 mg * Proline 635 mg * Threonine 560 mg * Tyrosine 560 mg * Histidine 360 mg * Cysteine 145 mg * Methionine 165 mg * Tryptophan 145 mg * Other ingredients: Pea protein isolate, organic cane sugar, alkali processed cocoa powder, natural chocolate flavor with other natural flavors, rebaudioside A (Stevia extract), monk fruit extract (Siraitia grosvenorii).


Gluten free. Dairy-free. Non-GMO. Warning: If you are pregnant, nursing, have any health condition or taking any medication, consult your health professional before using this product. Discontinue immediately if a burning sensation occurs. Not recommended for people with ulcers. Store in a cool, dry place. Use only if safety seal is intact. Keep out of reach of children. Packaged by weight, not volume. Settling may occur.

Payment & Security

Payment methods

American Express Apple Pay Diners Club Discover JCB Mastercard PayPal Venmo Visa

Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.


Required Notice For California Residents: California Proposition 65 WARNING: Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals including lead which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/food.

You may also like

Recently viewed