- Spectrum of minerals that support a healthy body
- Provides essential cofactors for healthy cell functioning
- Provides iodine, which is required for healthy thyroid, spleen, and red blood cell functions
- Among other functions, these trace minerals support ligament, cartilage, and bone structure; immune system response function and thyroid function; fat metabolism; and calcium utilization*
- Excellent source of vitamin B12, iodine, zinc, copper and manganese
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Required Notice For California Residents: California Proposition 65 WARNING: Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals including lead which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/food.