- Source Naturals Omega-Flax 1000 mg is an ideal vegetarian (non-fish) source of omega-3 essential fatty acids (EFA's). Omega-3 EFA's are used to make prostaglandins which regulate many vital body processes.
- Great care is taken at every step of the manufacturing process to ensure the quality of Source Naturals Omega-Flax.
- It is cold-pressed and unrefined, using a process that eliminates both light and air during manufacturing, for maximum freshness. Completely unrefined.
- No extra heat and no chemical extraction. Sediment settled. No bleaching or filtering.
- No additives or preservatives. Black Bottle for Freshness.
- We use a special black bottle in order to prevent free radical formation which can be caused by exposure to light.*
6 softgels daily with meals.
- If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding, consult your health care professional before using this product.
- Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing. Keep out of the reach of children.
- Store in a cool, dry place. Do not freeze.
Serving Size: 6 Softgels ........ Amount ..... %DV
Calories ........... 60
Calories from Fat ........... 60
Total Fat ........... 6 g ........10%
Saturated Fat ........... 0.5 g ........3%
Total Carbohydrates ........... 1 g ........<1%
Protein ........... 1 g ........2%
Flax Seed Oil ........... 6 g
Omega-3 Essential Fatty Acids ........... 2.4 g
Gelatin, glycerin, purified water, caramel and carob.
Contains no yeast, dairy, egg, gluten, corn, soy or wheat.
Contains no sugar, starch, salt, preservatives, or artificial color, flavor, or fragrance.
*Daily Value(DV) Not Established.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Required Notice For California Residents: California Proposition 65 WARNING: Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals including lead which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/food.