- Source Naturals Extra Virgin Coconut Oil long a dietary staple of the people of Asia, Africa, and the Pacific Islands, coconut oil has been used for both food and health care.
- It has been used in Ayurvedic herbalism for 4,000 years and it is a natural oil, lower in calories than most oils. Coconut oil is composed of medium-chain triglycerides (MCTs), which are less likely to be stored in the body as fat than are long-chain triglycerides (LCTs).
- Combined with essential fatty acids, it is a perfect addition to an overall healthy lipid program.
4 softgels 1 to 2 times daily with meals.
- If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or are breastfeeding, consult your health care professional before using this product.
- Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing. Keep out of the reach of children.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
Serving Size: 4 Softgels ........ Amount ....... %DV
Calories ......... 35
Calories from Fat ........ 35
Total Fat ........ 4 g .......6%
Saturated Fat ......... 3.5 g .......18%
Trans Fat ......... 0 g
Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil ......... 4 g
Gelatin, glycerin, titanium dioxide, and purified water.
Contains tree nuts (coconut).
Contains no yeast, dairy, egg, gluten, corn, soy or wheat.
Contains no sugar, starch, salt, preservatives, or artificial color, flavor or fragrance.
*Daily Value(DV) Not Established.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Required Notice For California Residents: California Proposition 65 WARNING: Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals including lead which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/food.