- Source Naturals DL-Phenylalanine 750 mg, is a 50/50 mixture of the D- and L- forms of the amino acid phenylalanine (phenylalanine is one of the few aminos that can be utilized in its D form).
- Researchers believe that D-phenylalanine (DPA) inhibits the action of an enzyme that breaks down endorphins and enkephalins.
- These are proteins that bind to opioid receptor sites in the brain, thereby influencing the perception of discomfort.
- By obstructing the action of this enzyme, DPA may extend the life of endorphins and enkephalins and their positive influence on comfort levels.
- L-Phenylalanine is the precursor to two neurotransmitters that help support an alert state.
1 to 2 tablets 1 to 2 times daily.
- Contains phenylalanine. Not to be used by phenylketonurics, women who are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding, or with antidepressant drugs such as MAOIs or SSRIs.
- If you have chronic high blood pressure, take after meals and/or consult your health care professional.
Serving Size: 2 Tablet ..........Amount ........%DV
Calcium ........... 86 mg ........9%
DL-Phenylalanine ........... 750 mg
Dibasic calcium phosphate, sorbitol, stearic acid, magnesium stearate, colloidal silicon dioxide, and modified cellulose gum.
*Daily Value(DV) Not Established.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Required Notice For California Residents: California Proposition 65 WARNING: Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals including lead which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/food.