- Solaray Berberine and Curcumin Root Extracts: The dynamic health duo you've been searching for!
- They say two is better than one-- how about two dietary power supplements? Committed to giving you the best of two worlds in one, Solaray is proud to present our Berberine and Curcumin Root Extracts, a synergistic blend that allows you to have your cake and eat it too.
- Both thought to support immune function and joint health, berberine and curcumin may also support digestive health, cardiovascular health and more. While curcumin provides plant-based antioxidants that may help with occasional inflammation and stress, berberine is an AMPK activator that may also act as a metabolic regulator to help support the body's normal metabolization of fatty acids, usage and storage of glucose, and making ketones.
- Non-GMO, vegan, and lab verified for identity, purity and potency, you can count on Solaray Berberine and Curcumin Root Extracts for the quality difference you can feel!
Serving Size: 1 VegCap
Amount Per Serving ... %Daily Value
Berberine HCl (from Indian Barberry) ... 300 mg ... *
(Berberis aristata) (root extract)
Micronized Turmeric (Curcuma longa) ... 300 mg ... *
(root extract) (Guaranteed to contain 27 mg [9%] Curcumins)
Maltodextrin (from Non-GMO Sweet Potato and Cassava), Vegetable Cellulose Capsule, Maltose (from Non-GMO Sweet Potato and Cassava), Gum Ghatti and Citric Acid
† Percent Daily Value based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Daily Value not established.
How To Use
Take one VegCap daily with a meal or glass of water. Use only as directed.
Store in a cool, dry place.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Required Notice For California Residents: California Proposition 65 WARNING: Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals including lead which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/food.