- Renew Life Ultimate Flora Colon Care Probiotic 80 Billion is a high-potency formula with 14 scientifically studied strains designed to re-establish digestive balance.
- Help relieve occasional constipation, and promote digestive health.
- It contains more Bifidobacteria than Lactobacilli to help provide more beneficial bacteria in the colon.
- World Class Strains backed by science: formulated by neuroscientists, microbiologists, chemists and researchers
- Includes the #1 most-studied strain‡
- Smaller, easier-to-swallow, once-daily capsule; delayed release capsule helps the probiotics reach your gut alive
- Potency, quality and purity guaranteed through expiration
- Made in the USA using only the highest quality global ingredients
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Amount Per Serving ... %DV
Colon Care Probiotic Culture Blend 80 Billion CFU ... 241 mg ... ***
Bifido Probiotic Blend ... 43.5 Billion CFU
Bifidobacterium lactis Bl-04, Bifidobacterium lactis HN019, Bifidobacterium infantis Bi-26, Bifidobacterium lactis Bi-07
Lacto Probiotic Blend ... 36.5 Billion CFU
Lactobacillus plantarum Lp-115, Lactobacillus rhamnosus GG, Lactobacillus acidophilus NCFM, Lactococcus lactis Ll-23, Latobacillus casei Lc-11, Lactobacillus paracasei Lpc-37, Lactobacillus acidophilus La-14, Lactobacillus brevis Lbr-35
***Daily Value (DV) not established.
Microcrystalline cellulose, capsule (hypromellose, gellan gum), and medium chain triglycerides.
For best results, take 1 capsule daily, with or without food.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Required Notice For California Residents: California Proposition 65 WARNING: Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals including lead which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/food.