- Quicksilver Scientific IMD (Intestinal Metals Detox) Intestinal Cleanse is the product that launched Quicksilver Scientific. Offering advanced therapeutic detoxification, IMD attaches to methylmercury and other metals and escorts them safely out of the body via the intestines. Thus it spares the bloodstream and the vulnerable kidneys as well as the liver.
- Optimizes the natural elimination of metals through the intestines*
- Helps restore blocked detoxification pathways*
- Supports intestinal health and reduces intestinal inflammation*
Serving Size: 1 Scoop
Amount Per Serving
Silica extract ... 200 mg
Add 1-2 scoops IMD to a soluble Vitamin C solution or Phospholipid suspension or add to food 2-3 times per day as directed by a health care practitioner. For liquids, stir to create a suspension and drink quickly before IMD settles, preferably on an empty stomach; take with small amount of food if any stomach upset occurs
Do not use if safety seal is broken. Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. Keep your licensed health care practitioner informed when using this product.
Ingredients are GRAS (generally recognized as safe) food additives.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Required Notice For California Residents: California Proposition 65 WARNING: Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals including lead which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/food.