A healthy digestive tract is critical to overall health and well-being. In addition to affecting the breakdown and absorption of nutrients, the digestive health of an animal can also have a significant impact on other body systems (immune system, liver, bone marrow, or adrenal glands).
Feline Enteric Support contains a variety of functional foods, both plant and animal, that "feed" the various components of the digestive system to:
- Provide general digestive system support
- Support the ability of intestinal cells to function, regenerate, and respond to daily metabolic and immune challenges
Indications for Use:
- General enteric support
- Patients with increased metabolic demand
- Hepatic patients in need of additional enteric support
How to Administer
The feline patient should receive one tablet two times per day, or as directed.
Feline formulas can be administered in a variety of ways, including:
- Whole tablet or crushed
- Dosed directly or mixed with food
- Cautiously, as a powder suspended in water given by oral syringe
To familiarize the cat with the supplement, it may be helpful to place one tablet beside the food bowl for two or three days prior to mixing the tablet with the food.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Required Notice For California Residents: California Proposition 65 WARNING: Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals including lead which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/food.