- Supports epithelial tissue
- Supports bone and tooth health
- Supports musculoskeletal system
- May support liver function
- Supports immune system response
- Supports healthy inflammatory processes*
- Excellent source of antioxidant vitamin A
- Good source of vitamin D
Cod Liver Oil supports general health and helps bridge the gap in dietary omega-3 intake. Supportive but not conclusive research has shown that consumption of EPA and DHA omega-3 fatty acids may reduce the risk of coronary heart disease.*^
These convenient softgels have a natural lemon flavor and are rigorously tested to be below regulatory standards for contaminates and toxins.
^As part of a diet low in saturated fat and cholesterol.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Required Notice For California Residents: California Proposition 65 WARNING: Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals including lead which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/food.